The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (the Commission) was formed on 1 January 2019. The role of the Commission is to protect and enhance the safety, health, wellbeing and quality of life of people receiving aged care.
The Commission is the national end-to-end regulator of aged care services and the primary point of contact for consumers and providers in relation to quality and safety. Our vision is to support a world-class aged care system driven by empowered consumers who enjoy the best possible quality of life.
The role of an Establishment Advisor is to support the recruitment team for their workforce planning requirements. This position is primarily responsible for providing a comprehensive establishment administration function.
· Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and SAP Workforce. Investigate and analyse data to identify errors and systems issues and work with relevant areas to implement remedial action which continually improves data reliability and quality.
· Accountable under limited direction to perform complex establishment, position management and transactional work within an integrated workforce.
· Responsible for organizing the workflow and for making independent decisions related to their area of responsibility
· Liaise extensively with stakeholders, ensure data quality, and provide timely procedural, clerical and administrative support to achieve team objectives.
· Manage audit, control and quality improvement processes with respect to all aspects of SAP and their application to facilitate data integrity and security.
· Provide verification of and ensure the accuracy of, all external, executive level and other major reports, including the Workforce Profile.
Position Eligibility Requirements
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to prepare and deliver presentation for senior leadership.
· Advance excel skills which include creating pivot tables.
· Experience in managing data in a complex and changing environment and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills at all levels and working as part of a team.
· Strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
· Apply quality assurance, validation and data linkage in the context of business needs whilst identifying and embedding relevant and potentially new sources of data
· Respond to requests for information and advice while balancing competing demands to ensure objectives are achieved.
· Provide concise advice in a dynamic and complex working environment where users may not understand the context, assumptions and caveats associated with workforce data analysis.
Salary offered will be between $86,790 to $97,912 per annum depending on skills and experience. In addition, 15.4% superannuation will be paid.
Only candidates who hold Australian citizenship can apply. Appointment is conditional on successfully completing a national police check. For more information please visit www.apsc.gov.au/citizenship-aps
In your application please provide a statement of claims against the Eligibility Requirements in no more than 600 words.
Non-ongoing opportunity will be offered for an irregular/intermittent term. Opportunities will be offered for varying periods up to 18 months with a possibility of extension to a maximum of three years.
Merit Pool established through this selection process may be used to fill this or future ongoing or non-non-ongoing vacancies.
How to Apply?
1. Navigate to ‘Current Vacancies’ section of the careers page and locate the relevant job title. All documentation relating to the role and application process will be located here.
2. Click on the job title and at the bottom of the Advertisement you will be asked to create an account If you are a first-time user or to sign in to complete your application.
3. As part of your application you will be requested to complete a statement of claim and attach your Resume. Cover letter is optional
4. Click ‘Apply Now’ when you are ready to submit your application.
Please complete an online application form and submit to https://www.agedcarequality.gov.au/about-us/careers by 11:59pm (local time) on Sunday,11th December, 2022.
Only completed applications will be accepted.
Please contact our recruitment team on (02) 9633 3262 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with accessing our website or with lodging your application. Specific questions about the role can be directed to Iana Jerdetski by emailing email@example.com with Position title in the subject line.
The diversity of our staff is very important to us. We welcome and actively encourage applications from people with disability, women, and people with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. We recognize the richness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and the unique knowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees bring to our workplace, policy development and service delivery. We welcome and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
For further information about the Quality Commission, office locations and other related resources, please visit https://www.agedcarequality.gov.au/.
For more information on the Australian Public Service, please visit