The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (the Commission) was formed on 1 January 2019. The role of the Commission is to protect and enhance the safety, health, wellbeing and quality of life of people receiving aged care.
The Commission is the national end-to-end regulator of aged care services and the primary point of contact for consumers and providers in relation to quality and safety. Our vision is to support a world-class aged care system driven by empowered consumers who enjoy the best possible quality of life.
To maintain application integrations across ACCMIS (Aged Care Case Management Information System) and applications through design and development of enhancements so that ACCMIS and related applications meet business need.
· Active engagement with the business to understand user requirements, ACCMIS issues and pain points. Work with ICT teams to remediate and communicate with the business
· Scope, design, test and release ACCMIS integration solutions to ensure functionality and continuous improvement of ACCMIS and related applications, and maintain Interface Dependency documentation.
· Improve business efficiency and minimise business risk by the development of application solutions and interfaces
· Maintain relationship with both internal and external customers along with partners
· Provide ACCMIS and Application system administration
· Provide 2nd level business systems support
Position Eligibility Requirements
· Demonstrated experience in developing application integration solutions, ideally Microsoft Azure Cloud components
· Technical knowledge, skills and understanding of programming and relational database solutions, ideally the Resolve Software Group’s product suite
· Experience in the technical administration and support of Business Systems
· Experience in managing external resources as required
· Experience in vendor management and knowledge of ITIL practices and processes relevant to the role
· Understanding of Australian Government ICT Security policies or equivalent Industry best practices
· Relevant qualifications in ICT or Business and/or equivalent relevant experience
· Key Relationships
· Internal: Members of the ICT Section; Business Systems Section; business units using ACCMIS; and Business sponsors of ACCMIS and related applications
· External: Application vendors
· Location: Any Commission Office
· Financial Accountabilities: Not Applicable
· People Accountabilities: Not applicable
Salary offered will be between $77,528 and $83,844 per annum depending on skills and experience. In addition, 15.4% superannuation will be paid.
Only candidates who hold Australian citizenship can apply. Appointment is conditional on successfully completing a national police check. For more information please visit www.apsc.gov.au/citizenship-aps
In your application please provide a statement of claims against the Key Capabilities in no more than 600 words.
Merit Pool established through this selection process may be used to fill this or future vacancies on a ongoing basis.
How to Apply?
1. Navigate to ‘Current Vacancies’ section of the careers page and locate the relevant job title. All documentation relating to the role and application process will be located here.
2. Click on the job title and at the bottom of the Advertisement you will be asked to create an account If you are a first-time user or to sign in to complete your application.
3. As part of your application you will be requested to complete a statement of claim and attach your Resume. Cover letter is optional
4. Click ‘Apply Now’ when you are ready to submit your application.
Please complete an online application form and submit to https://www.agedcarequality.gov.au/about-us/careers by 11:59pm (local time) on Friday,28th January 2022.
Only completed applications will be accepted.
Please contact our recruitment team on (02) 9633 3262 or email@example.com for assistance with accessing our website or with lodging your application. Specific questions about the role can be directed to Cathy Bai by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with Position title in the subject line.
The diversity of our staff is very important to us. We welcome and actively encourage applications from people with disability, women, and people with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. We recognize the richness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and the unique knowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees bring to our workplace, policy development and service delivery. We welcome and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
For further information about the Quality Commission, office locations and other related resources, please visit https://www.agedcarequality.gov.au/.
For more information on the Australian Public Service, please visit