The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (the Commission) was formed on 1 January 2019. The role of the Commission is to protect and enhance the safety, health, wellbeing and quality of life of people receiving aged care.
The Commission is the national end-to-end regulator of aged care services and the primary point of contact for consumers and providers in relation to quality and safety. Our vision is to support a world-class aged care system driven by empowered consumers who enjoy the best possible quality of life.
The purpose of this position is to provide a broad range of administrative support within Corporate Services including Properties & Facilities, Human Resources, ICT and Finance.
• Act as the State based contact and coordinator for the nationally provided Corporate Services including: Finance, Human Resources, Facilities, and IT.
• Provide Facility administrative support including coordination of facilities maintenance and reporting, office accommodation and seating arrangements, security pass management, security monitoring, and emergency control activities.
• Provide Financial administrative support including maintaining stationery and office supplies, cab-charge vouchers. Assist local teams with travel and credit card processing, managing expense claims and local financial processing.
• Provide HR administrative support including on-boarding, off-boarding, WHS administration and local coordination of training activities including room booking, distribution of material and catering.
• Provide IT administrative support including hardware allocation to new staff and collection from exiting staff.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal and external service providers and stakeholders.
• Work as a valued member of the team to support organisational priorities
Position Eligibility Requirements
• Demonstrated organisational skills at a high level to provide day to day administrative support to the team
• Knowledge, or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the role and functions of the Commission to support business priorities
• Demonstrated ability to work in productive partnership to optimise performance and achieve business results
• Ability to work with broad supervision, and to identify priorities to meet competing deadlines
• Effective written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with influence and work collaboratively to resolve complex issues
In your application please provide a statement of claims against the Key Capabilities in no more than 600 words.
Salary offered will be between $70,913 to $74,928 per annum depending on skills and experience.
In addition,15.4% superannuation will be paid.
A Merit Pool established through this selection process may be used to fill this or future vacancies on an ongoing basis.
Only candidates who hold Australian citizenship can apply. Appointment is conditional on successfully completing a national police check. For more information please visit www.apsc.gov.au/citizenship-aps
How to Apply?
1. Navigate to ‘Current Vacancies’ section of the careers page and locate the relevant job title. All documentation relating to the role and application process will be located here.
2. Click on the job title and at the bottom of the Advertisement you will be asked to create an account If you are a first-time user or to sign in to complete your application.
3. As part of your application you will be requested to complete a statement of claim or respond to targeted questions, attach your Resume and Application Cover Form. The Application Cover Form is located as a link under the job title on the careers page.
4. Click ‘Apply Now’ when you are ready to submit your application.
Please complete an online application form and submit to https://www.agedcarequality.gov.au/about-us/careers by 5:00pm (local time) on Tuesday, 7 December 2021.
Only completed applications will be accepted.
Please contact our recruitment team on (02) 9633 3262 or email@example.com for assistance with accessing our website or with lodging your application. Specific questions about the role can be directed to Lawrence Chung via Lawrence.Chung@agedcarequality.gov.au with Position title in the subject line.
The diversity of our staff is very important to us. We welcome and actively encourage applications from people with disability, women, and people with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. We recognize the richness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and the unique knowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees bring to our workplace, policy development and service delivery. We welcome and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
For further information about the Quality Commission, office locations and other related resources, please visit https://www.agedcarequality.gov.au/.
For more information on the Australian Public Service, please visit